January 27, 2015 12:00 am
We’re proud to work with some of the best brands in the industry to provide bespoke solutions for our clients. These brands are world renowned for quality and their green credentials; just two of the reasons why we selected them as suppliers.
To help you stay up to date on the latest information and find useful articles online, here are some of the recent print highlights from our favourite brands:
- Seven Steps to Business Reinvention from Xerox: this advance is targeted at print providers but can help any industry.
- Xerox has a new savings plan for small businesses to meet print needs while saving money.
- Will our children live on a waste-free planet? Green credentials are incredibly important to us at Mode, which is why we’re so pleased with the work that Xerox is doing to reduce waste and recycle as many of their consumables as possible.
- Lexmark helps you find out what kind of Managed Print Services provider you need
- Smart MFPs can really help your business – Lexmark shows you how
- Ricoh discusses printing at university (and education organisations in general)
- And offers suggestions on how to reduce your carbon footprint
- Toshiba puts security at the forefront by offering ways to protect your data online
Finally, Xerox have sent an extremely useful article on why you may need to reassess your Managed Print Services. If you’re under pressure to decrease your business costs, identify the hidden costs of your print equipment, or want to track and measure your printing, just get in touch to discuss Managed Print Services.
This post was written by Anwen Haynes