Many businesses are losing money and wasting valuable time by simply failing to streamline their printing processes. A few small changes can bring significant benefits when it comes to efficient printing: for example, training staff to use the “print double-sided” option will halve the volume of paper used in your office.
Here at Mode we focus on efficiency, which means that we are consistently working with you to decrease your rate of consumption and waste and increase your productivity.
Below we have put together five simple printing processes for you to consider, helping you increase print efficiency in your workplace:
- Follow Me Printing – This gives users the flexibility to print from any machine within the organisation, avoiding queues, minimising abandoned prints and improving workflow.
- Printer Load Balancing – Means that documents do not have to wait for prior jobs to print. Documents are routed to available printers and printed right away.
- Assigning Print jobs – These can be assigned to individual clients or departments, which allows you to keep track of who is printing each print job and monitor your printing costs.
- Print Access Restrictions – This allows you to place limits on the amount an individual or group can print. You can also enable or disable printer access to certain individuals or departments.
- Pop-up Print Warnings – These can be tailored to remind your staff of your printing policies and encourage them to use options such as black & white or double sided document printing.
For more advice on the best printing options for your business, and how managed document services can improve your company’s productivity and carbon footprint, get in touch with our team!