November 27, 2019 1:31 pm
Leasing is a great way for a business to receive significant cost benefits without losing functionality. You can have all the convenience and practicality of the equipment you desire without having to pay out for the latest different models in one go. You can have the most up to date and efficient machines at your finger-tips.
- You can replace your leased devices with newer technology when you choose and this might not necessarily mean increasing your leasing payments. With the latest machines being multifunctional, this means you can update all your products at the same time. When you own your equipment, it is not as easy or convenient to update.
- It removes the risk of your equipment becoming out of date and not only losing value but also costing your business money, whether that be in time, quality or productivity. Aging equipment can easily create a quality issue.
- Should your business circumstances change, your printing requirements can change too, e. g. if you require the ability to start producing glossy documents, or as you grow you may need to increase your printing capabilities.
- You protect your capital and this cost is spread over the term of your lease.
- The cost of your monthly contract can also be deducted as an operating expense therefore you have a tax benefit!
- You have access to the latest cloud-based systems with the most up to date equipment. Business needs are forever growing, and this flexibility is often required.
- The hassle is removed! When leasing, there is no disposal or resale issues to deal with. Leasing often includes a maintenance plan, keeping up – time to a maximum.
- If a company has multiple branches, leasing can help maintain standards across all locations and means levels of technology and expenses remain to a set standard.
- Paying for the equipment is easier to manage as it usually consists of monthly payments rather than paying out in full at the beginning of an agreement.
- Tailor made and flexible financial solutions and easy to plan payments.
Mode offers you a unique third way to obtain the equipment your business needs. No third parties, no bank, no finance companies, only Mode. All equipment – hardware, Software and Services are provided by Mode directly; one single agreement: one point of contact.
Categorised in: Print Management Trends
This post was written by Innermedia Ltd