Competitive salary and commission
Are you a highly motivated, target-driven individual, looking for a vibrant, expanding Company to work for?
Meet Mode, who are currently recruiting self-motivated, resilient, target-driven individuals, and find out what we have to offer your career progression, on 9th & 10th October at Mode House Thundridge, for our recruitment event from 6-8pm
Mode is a leading Print Solutions provider based near Ware, Hertfordshire. Mode serves the London area and due to significant expansion, we are now looking to recruit new sales trainees to embark in our industry leading training programme within The Mode Academy.
Within the Mode Academy, you will be developed as an individual and given one-to-one, personalised tuition and guidance. You will be coached to follow the Mode process of selling in the B2B world of field sales.
During your time in the Academy, you will be expected to achieve and exceed challenging targets which include lead creation and completing development modules on a range of products, suppliers and software solutions.
- Previous experience not essential. All accepted candidates will be extremely determined, self-motivated, and eager to learn
- Strong persuasion skills with a confident personality
- Educated to a good level at GCSE in Maths and English
- Immaculately presented
- Fantastic communications skills with the ability to deliver Mode’s clear, confident and professional solutions
- Extremely self-motivated
- Hard working, enthusiastic
- Competitive salary and commission
- Excellent commission structure and incentives for hitting targets
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Company pension scheme
- Outstanding training with Mode Academy
- Fantastic career progression with exciting earning potential for the right candidate
Register your details for attendance by emailing email@example.com or call us on 0345 2232203 quoting the ref: recruitment event.