Business Development Manager – Uncapped Commission – £100k OTE.
Package: £30-50k starting salary with an OTE of £100k and uncapped commission scheme + car allowance + benefits
Why join us?
- Vibrant, Fun, highly successful tech sector business.
- Fast growing digital transformation sector – Managed IT, Comms & Print.
- Potential to earn uncapped commission.
- Focus on continuous improvement, training and career development.
- Financially secure, Private Equity backed.
- Modern, Covid safe new offices with parking.
- Excellent benefits package.
Hours: Full time
Location: This role is field base, with offices near Romsey and Hertford
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business experiencing fast growth and enjoying significant investments in sales as well as acquisitive growth.
Who are you?
- You are enthusiastic, ambitious, and driven and looking to make an impact and earn big.
- You are a polished, professional, team player who loves dealing with people and solving their challenges with innovative solutions.
- You have a proven track record of success in B2B field sales and new business development.
- You are target driven, self-motivated and willing and able to learn how to help advance the Mode brand.
About Mode Solutions
Mode Solutions is an IT Managed Services Provider focused on delivering exceptionally high levels of service across a range of digital transformation services to the UK SME market.
With over 25 years history, Mode began as a leading provider of Managed Print Services, which is the provision of hardware, software and remote and onsite support for all printing and document management needs, to SMEs across the UK.
Mode transformed its approach to market when in 2018, Private Equity backer Connection Capital completed an MBO alongside management and began a series of further investments in Mode.
In December 2019, Mode acquired Nix Communications, a Southampton-based Communications provider to expand its services with the strategy to offer a trifecta of services: Managed IT, Communications and Managed Print Services to SME’s across the UK. In April 2021, Mode announced the arrival of Alex Tupman, a highly experienced CEO with a strong track record in M&A in the technology sector, to propel its ongoing growth strategy.