As part of our on-going commitment to reduce our industry’s impact on the environment we promote to our clients, good working practices to reduce paper and ink waste and minimise the effects of pollution at every point in the supply chain.
- We only work with manufacturers who share our environmental concerns.
- We have carefully selected the manufacturers we work with to ensure they share our environmental values
- Partners that have clear environmental policies in place.
You can be confident when you partner with us, that your print systems are responsibly manufactured and will be recycled at the end of their life. All our manufacturers also operate carbon offset or reduction schemes.
A Commitment to Green Practices
In addition to carefully selecting our partners, we have also implemented several internal programmes to help protect the environment. We aim to reduce energy usage in all our offices by:
- Using energy-efficient lighting, heating and air conditioning systems.
- Our recycling programme includes paper, plastics, cardboard, aluminium and the careful separation of waste from decommissioned devices.
- We offer several recycling options to clients to recycle toner and ensure that all print systems are disposed of ethically.