Managed Print Services rely on computer software to keep an eye on print activities; this involves seeing patterns in print behaviour, creating rules for printing, authenticating users, managing devices, planning for changes, and creating established workflows. It helps you make better use of your printers by giving you a way to monitor and control how your staff use them.
What are the Benefits?
- Cost reduction,
These are the main benefits of any Managed Print Solution.
Proper implementation and intelligent analysis can:
- Reduce print and copy spend by up to a third,
- Anticipate the need to order consumables limiting any unnecessary down time due to lack of supplies-it just removes another task your teams have to do!
- Create long term savings, and continue saving by optimising your processes regularly
- Streamline workflows to increase productivity
- Improve security for all your documents or just select items
- Reduce your impact on the environment
- Change printing habits and reduce print volume
- See how each user/department uses each printer