Cloud Print Services
The ability to print from your smartphone or tablet has now become an important requirement for businesses to ensure greater productivity wherever your business takes you.
With the growth in the number of mobile devices in the workplace, particularly with the increasing popularity of BYOD (Bring Your Own Device), never before has the need for a truly flexible solution been greater.
Cloud Print Services are perfect for professionals who work remotely or do not have a set workplace; flexible working means that more and more offices are using cloud-based printing to ensure that their technology can keep up with their needs. Our solutions make it easy to print from any web-connected mobile device via the cloud, including Apple and Android.
How Does Cloud Printing Work?
Cloud printing manages and processes your print jobs via a web-based application. In simple terms, it means you use the internet to print.
- All popular document formats can be printed, including Microsoft Office Suite and PDF, without the loss of your formatting.
- Mobile App or simple email submission.
- No need for IT managers and administrators to manage unique drivers for each print device – print from any mobile device, to any printer, regardless of manufacturer.
- Find the most convenient enabled printer; whether you’re travelling, at a client’s office or just away from your desk.
- You have total control over how the solution is deployed – you can manage it yourself or let us take care of everything.
- Control when each document releases to the printer.
- Manage permissions to ensure users have the correct access.
Share Your Printers through the Cloud
Cloud Print Services even let you share your printer with anybody you choose to get printed documents from a number of devices and colleagues.
Cloud Printing Cuts Costs
It eliminates the need for PC connections or traditional print drivers, and cuts down on cost by avoiding the need for hardware, software, and additional processes at various stages of the print cycle. It also reduces your energy consumption and carbon footprint by eliminating machines that aren’t absolutely essential to your printing processes.