Xerox are one of the leading brands in the industry and are widely respected for their innovation and build quality. Xerox printers offer wireless capabilities and can handle any print volumes, from <2,500 per month through to 50,000.
High Quality Printing
If you print a lot of visual marketing products, the Phaser can easily meet your requirements with a true 1200 x 2400 dpi resolution and professional colour management technology. Xerox are renowned for document-finishing capabilities and ease of use, so this is an excellent solution for graphic-intensive teams.
Ideal for all Company Sizes
Smaller workgroups that require an emphasis on value are easily served by the smaller Phaser units, which have a low total cost of operation and excellent Wi-Fi connectivity. These printers offer standard automatic double-sided printing to further reduce costs and consumption. There are workgroup limitations on a number of these machines, so our representative will suggest the best option for your organisation.
MFD or Printer?
The majority of offices also require their printers to scan, fax, copy, and collate. We also supply Xerox MFDs to fulfil these requirements without having to lease or buy additional machines. MFDs come in a number of sizes and capacities with the same sort of flexibility as the print range. We will discuss your space and print requirements as part of our consultation.
An Excellent Relationship
We’ve very proud of our relationships with suppliers, which improve the range of products and quality of service that we can offer to you.
We are also a Gold Standard Document Technology partner with Xerox, so you’ll receive the very best installation and service.
NOTE: A message will be displayed on the Control Panel when the Toner Cartridge needs to be replaced.
To remove and install the Toner Cartridge:
- Make sure the machine has stopped copying / printing.
- Open the Front Cover of the printer and locate the Toner Cartridges.
- As a precaution, place a few sheets of paper on the floor, under the Toner Cartridge area, to catch any Toner that may spill.
- Grasp under the lip of the Toner Cartridge and then pull the cartridge straight out of the printer.
- Remove the new Toner Cartridge from the packaging. Tilt the cartridge up and down, then left and right 10 times to loosen the Toner.
- Hold the new cartridge with the arrow facing up, then push the cartridge into the printer slowly until it stops.
- Push gently on the Toner Cartridge to ensure that it is seated properly.
- Repeat steps 4 – 7 if another cartridge needs to be replaced.
- Close the Front Cover.