How do I replace the Print Cartridge?
- Do not incinerate toner (new or used) or toner containers. Doing so risks burns. Toner will ignite on contact with naked flame.
- Do not store toner (new or used) or toner containers anywhere near naked flames. Doing so risks fire and burns. Toner will ignite on contact with naked flame.
- Do not use the cleaner to suck spilled toner (including used toner). Sucked toner may cause firing or explosion due to electrical contact flickering inside the cleaner. However, it is possible to use the cleaner designed for dust explosion-proof purpose. If toner is spilled over the floor, sweep up spilled toner slowly and clean remainder with wet cloth.
- Do not crush or squeeze toner containers. Doing so can cause toner spillage, possibly resulting in dirtying of skin, clothing, and floor, and accidental ingestion.
- Store toner (new or used), toner containers, and components that have been in contact with toner out of reach of children.
- If toner or used toner is inhaled, gargle with plenty of water and move into a fresh air environment. Consult a doctor if necessary.
- If toner or used toner gets into your eyes, flush immediately with large amounts of water. Consult a doctor if necessary.
- If toner or used toner is swallowed, dilute by drinking a large amount of water. Consult a doctor if necessary.
- When removing jammed paper or replacing toner, avoid getting toner (new or used) on your clothing. If toner comes into contact with your clothing, wash the stained area with cold water. Hot water will set the toner into the fabric and make removing the stain impossible.
- When removing jammed paper or replacing toner, avoid getting toner (new or used) on your skin. If toner comes into contact with your skin, wash the affected area thoroughly with soap and water.
- When replacing a toner or waste toner container or consumables with toner, make sure that the toner does not splatter. Put the waste consumables in a bag after they are removed. For consumables with a lid, make sure that the lid is shut.
- Always replace the toner cartridge when a notification appears on the device.
- Fault may occur if you use toner other than the recommended type.
- When adding toner, do not turn off the main power. If you do, settings will be lost.
- Store toner where it will not be exposed to direct sunlight, temperatures above 35°C (95°F), or high humidity.
- Store toner horizontally.
- Do not shake the toner cartridge with its mouth down after removing it. Residual toner may scatter.
- Do not repeatedly install and remove toner cartridges. This will result in toner leakage.
To replace the toner cartridge, follow these steps.
- Open the front cover.
- Pull out the empty toner bottle carefully.From the right, the bottle cartridges are installed in the order of black (K), cyan (C), magenta (M) and yellow (Y).
- Take the new bottle out of the box and shake it for seven or eight times.
- Remove the bottle cap and insert it gently to the direction shown below until it locks.
- Push up the front cover until it closes.
take control of your print call 0345 223 2203