Your data and information are the most important asset of your business. It’s important to ensure that only authorised users have access to sensitive documents. Secure printing is easy to set up and maintain through both print hardware and software, ensuring that control can be maintained over when and where items are printed, and by whom.
Secure Printing to Suit Your Needs
- We help our clients to keep their documents secure.
- We’ve worked with businesses in finance, law, education, government and healthcare.
- Security printing options include Follow me Printing where print jobs are only released at a time and place convenient to you, through to creating tailored print environments where every part of the printing process has been secured and requires authorisation.
- These measures can be particularly useful for HR and Finance departments, and for anyone dealing with confidential information.
Complete Data Security
Secure printing also addresses potentially vulnerable areas in your data security. While many businesses are concerned with firewalls and cyber security, print security is often overlooked. MFDs and printers tend to be in public areas that are accessible to a variety of staff, contractors and even the general public, which makes it very easy to accidentally expose sensitive data to a range of unauthorised viewers.
- Just 22% of businesses currently make the security of printed documents a priority, despite handling a range of sensitive information.
- However, 66% of Finance companies have experienced at least one print-related data breach, and the figures are even higher within the Public Sector.
Secure printing can be maintained as part of your complete Print Management Solution or simply as an add-on to a machine to keep your data, your staff and your clients safe.